As the nights draw in, we are well into the last quarter of the of the year and Christmas will soon be upon us.
Some say that the run-up Christmas is not a good time, as many businesses don’t want to buy anything. On the other hand, others make the most of it!
So, whatever type of business you are in you can make the most of Christmas and use it to increase touch points with clients and prospects and to help you to make a great start to 2019.
As it costs 7 times more to attract a new client than it does to retain an existing one, it surely makes sense to reward your existing clients and then to sell them more services. The gift doesn't need to be big, it just needs to be handed out to loyal customers to show your appreciation for their custom.
We like to make the most of Christmas and have come up with 8 ideas to help you.
1. Get in touch by sending a handwritten branded Christmas cards to clients to say thank you and to let know how you are looking forward to working with them in 2019.
2. Send a present to your customers to say thank you for their business
3. Send a gift such as a wall planner, or calendar which will keep you name and details in front of your client for the year ahead.
4. Create a lumpy mail campaign with a Christmas theme to contact prospects for the new year. Helping to get a head start with your marketing strategy for the new year.
5 . Create a Christmas themed download, with helpful tips to help your audience.
6. Send a voucher to clients which can be redeemed in January and get sales underway for the new year.
7. Hold a Christmas themed event for clients and prospects. This could be a networking event or a workshop, this can help you to meet new clients and prospects.
8. Create an email campaign with an advent calendar theme, to give your clients useful tips for the new year ahead, things to look out for next year and dates for their diary.
Now you should have a few ideas as to how you can use the festive period to promote your business for the future.
Need some help with branded gifts?
Then reply to this email. It comes straight into my inbox and I will be more than happy to help you.